Assalamualaikum Dear Friends... :)
Its kids and summer special post today with the famous tag "I scream you scream for an ice cream" :P
Well who doesn't love ice cream, and what an blessing it would be to enjoy homemade ice cream in this scorching heat. I never knew making ice cream can be this easy. This Oreo n Brownie Ice Cream is so easy to make and incredibly delicious, too! It is perfect for a summer parties or get-together or have them any time of the day!!
My kids are huge fans of Blizzards (a famous ice cream joint here)and since the time they enjoyed my recipe they complimented me saying "this is much better than their favorite blizzards" ^_^ Alhumdulillaahh!! :))
Before you guys get bore of my boasting, lets get started with the recipe and later on you guys can share your words of praises to me!! :P :P
- Heavy Whipping Cream 500ltr (2 cups)
- Sweet Condensed Milk 1 can (can adjust according to taste)
- Oreo 20 cookies (can be use less or more)
- Brownies small cubes 1 cup
- Vanilla essence 1tsp
- Wafer Cones as needed (optional)
- Place an empty big bowl and beaters of hand blender in freezer for 1 hour.
- Chill the whipping cream well before beating.
- In a zip-lock packet place oreos , crush and crumble to get variety of size pieces.
- In the big chilled bowl whip heavy cream and vanilla essence on high speed until soft peaks form.
- Fold in condensed milk until blended.
- Fold in crushed oreos and brownies chunks.
- Spread this mixture into loaf pan or air tight container.
- If using loaf pan cover the mixture with thin plastic wrap touching the top of mixture.
- Freeze for 6 hours or over night for best results until firm.
- Scoop out and serve on a wafer cone.
The frozen ice cream is slightly hard, so let it sit on the counter for few mins before serving.
For Chocolaty flavor add 2tbsp of cocoa powder and whip with cream.
|Fully Loaded!! :P|
|MELTINGGGG MOMENTS!! :D|